Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You know your blog updates are getting bad when even your little brother chastises you for posting too infrequently. So just for you, Mark, here is a new post. I haven't felt particularly inspired to post in the past week because although I have had a few exciting moments I don't have any pictures to prove it.

This past weekend I was in Dallas for Leslie Ferguson (soon to be Sanderson)'s bachelorette party. I had a great time with my girlfriends, ate some good Mexican food, and got a tiny taste of my home state. I'd like to give a special shout-out thank you to Anne, who hauled me around, to and from the airport and all the events, and even let me use her shower. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the event so I will have to rely on Katie Francis to provide them for me. Until then, you'll just have to use your imaginations.

This weekend Nick and I will be participating in Relay for Life with a team from my grad program. I'll try to take some good pictures there to share with everyone.

I do apologize for my lack of posting, but with only five weeks left in the semester, you can all imagine that I am pretty busy. I hope it's as bright, warm, and sunny there as it here, and I hope you all have a splendid day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update (and way to go, Mark!) Love, Mom