Friday, April 18, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

First, please be assured that we will post soon with pictures from Leslie and Justin's wedding. But...we thought you would all like to hear about our celebrity sighting this evening.

Nick and I were picking up a few things at EarthFare for our fajita feast tomorrow night when we saw a beautiful woman in the produce section. We pondered for a moment; she definitely looked like someone. And then it hit us! This actress is in town filming a movie (Nailed) with Jake Gyllenhall, James Marsden, Catherine Keener, and Tracy Morgan. She is currently rumored to be dating a former boy-bander who has made it big as a solo artist as well. Any guesses???

Well, Nick and I spent a half hour tonight shopping with Jessica Biel! We thought that was pretty cool and wanted to share with you. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.