Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Road Rage

What is the deal with South Carolina drivers?! Those of you who have visited know what I'm talking about. I almost wrecked 3 times on the way to the gym, and that doesn't even account for the four cars that passed me in a school zone - at 3pm - going like 45. Yes, I flashed my brights at them. I couldn't help myself! Seriously, the inept drivers here coupled with a total lack of any traffic enforcement have the potential to ruin any good day for me.

Shockingly, or perhaps not, that little rant is about all I have to report. I officially finished up with spring classes on Monday and I'm now just hanging out and working until May 12th when my Maymester class starts. Thins will officially kick back into high gear May 19th when I start my summer internship in the Office of Parents Programs.

We hope you're all doing well!

No comments: