Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shout Out

This post is a shout out to Dwight and Lauri, Nick's mom and her husband! First, we want you all to see what the Houston Chronicle recently had to say about Dwight. They were very complimentary, and you can see the article here:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/robertson/5856821.html

Dwight and Lauri just got back form a trip Dwight led to the Holy Land. Lauri sent us some great mementos from their trip - thanks! Tonight I tried the Dead Sea mud body mask. I thought a self-pampering night was in order since I've got to wait up until after midnight for Nick's plane to land. My bathroom is a bit messy now, but my skin feels so soft! I can't wait to try the bath salts, but I'm going to wait until I get in my big garden tub in the new apartment. Thanks for the gifts, you two, and we are so glad that y'all are enjoying your new life together!

No comments: