Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One month from today...

Nick leaves to begin 3 months of training in Indiana three months from today. After he goes this time, I only might get to see him for 3 or 4 days before he heads to Afghanistan. Truthfully, I'm feeling really stressed out by everything that's happening right now. Today when I opened up my Daily Light devotional, I saw this verse from Proverbs: " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will direct your paths." You may remember that I used this verse in my post on September 4th (see it here). It was a reassuring coincidence to find this verse waiting for me today, to remind me that God has a plan and He is busy working it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You betcha! Remember Amy Grant's song, "Alright?" Love you -
Mom