Monday, March 30, 2009

Coming Soon!

I have tons to post about, with pictures, and it's all coming soon! Right now I'm savoring every last minute with Nick before he takes off, and that doesn't include blog posting. For those of you wondering, his flight leaves very early Friday morning. That means a sad Lindsay with lots of time for blog posting this weekend. See? Now you and I both have something to look forward to.

I can't let any more time go by, though, without giving a shout-out to our TRUMC family. I don't think many of you read this, but for those who do, I am absolutely feeling bolstered today by the outpouring of love and support Nick and I received from you all yesterday. The full report will be included in this weekend's mega-post. I at least wanted to say THANK YOU, though, today. So thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you!

I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Praying for y'all.