Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pictures!

My computer is all well and back from the doctor - thank goodness! Here are the pictures I wanted to share this morning. There are a few from Thanksgiving and one of the nursery. Enjoy!



Here are Nick, Baby H, and me on Turkey Day


Finlay was so tired by the end of the day that he turned his back to us while we watched football.


This is the entry to Baby H's nursery, with her little bookshelf all stocked with books!  This is the only nursery picture I can show you since all the others show her name or initials - sorry.




2 comments:

kelly said...

How 'bout those cocks????? :) Love the little bookcase- can't wait to see the rest!

Anna M said...

I love the bookcase--but what I really love are the flower prints. So clever and pretty! Glad y'all enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving. Next year, baby girl will be here!