Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mrs. Rebecca Smith

Last weekend my best friend got married! She was an absolutely gorgeous bride and every aspect of the wedding was perfect. Well done, Bec! I can't believe it took you and Michael almost 20 years to figure it out, but I'm glad you finally did.
Here I am with some of my best girl friends from high school, Adrienne, Bec, Christine (who is having a little boy September 1st), and Allison. Aren't they beautiful?! Here's a whole group of Midway Panthers. None of the pictures I got were good of everyone so sorry to those who aren't looking at the camera! It was so good to see so many of my lifelong friends.
Here I am with my favorite dance partner at the reception. Bec's parents hosted it in their "backyard" i.e. many acres of pastoral landscape filled with tents, candles, lanterns, and gorgeous flowers. It was a dream wedding!And here I am with the blushing bride herself. Love you, Bec!

No comments: