Sunday, March 9, 2008

We're Sorry!

We're sorry that it's been over a week since our last blog. We've been pretty busy this week!Things at Lindsay's office have actually been really crazy for about the last month - she's had a major project each week for the last three weeks running on top of a student body election and a run-off election. This, in addition to school work and spending time with Nick and Fin, has left her little time to blog. We'll try to start being good again, though, with this post.

Here's a quick run-down of things of note this week: I (Lindsay) planned and produced the 2007-2008 Student Government Banquet, held on Wednesday, which honored all the students who participated in SG this year. Although there were a few hiccups, it all went pretty well. On Friday we hung out at our friends Rachel and Timmy's apartment, where I learned to play Wii (and kicked Nick's butt at bowling). Last night we baby-sat again for my boss's twins so that she and her husband could have a romantic night on the town. We had a blast - got to watch Finding Nemo twice - and I changed my first dirty diaper ever. Nice.


This morning we took a walk with Fin. Here's the picture I promised. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, um, I'm glad you posted the picture, but, well, you really can't tell much about the Diva Dogs experience from this photo. (Right, Lauri?) I'm glad your marathon week is behind you (no pun intended, considereing the dirty diaper and all). Enjoy Spring Break! Love, Mom