Friday, February 22, 2008

Comps are over!!!

Fin enjoyed some nice weather last weekend while I studied flashcards.
My friend Susan and I before the test
These guys were my study group for the test. We met every Sunday to study! From the left they are Alicia, Tara, Dave, and Dand.
Yay! We're done!
My friend Kelly and I, in our celebratory crowns and beads, having dinner at Liberty Taproom.

Comps are finally over, and life can get back to normal. I won't find out for three week if I have to do an oral defense so until then I am forgetting about comps. I know I've neglected posting pictures lately so here are a few from today and one of Finlay, just to show you he's still here and still happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! Glad that one's over - and that Nick will be home soon. You've prevailed again, little soldier. I'm so proud of you. Love - Mom

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures ... especially the ones after. One can see the relief on everyone's faces. I'm wagering you did very well. Boppy and I held you up in our prayers. Love, Bobo

Lauri (mom) said...

Yea for you! What an achievement. You are quite a girl!!
Love, Lauri