Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Cool to Comment!

So, we need to have a bit of a blog intervention. Not because of something that you do, but because of something you don't do! You have stopped commenting! It's kind of sad to think that I am sending this out into the universe and am getting no feedback. I really enjoy seeing what you all have to say about our posts and it encourages me to keep blogging. So please, the next time you take a peek at Texas Ex-Pats, leave a comment!

Oh, and if you could just leave your name after your comment, that would be great. Lots of people read us every day so sometimes it's hard to know who said what!

In other news, I got a hair-cut today. I took a picture with me. It was a bit daring, with some layering and sidebangs. However, I think my hair stylist took me a little too literally about the bangs. So...there will be a photo of the haircut, but not until I can get these bangs to calm down and behave!

Tomorrow Nick and I will be cheering on our Baylor Bears when they play the Gamecocks here in Columbia. Look for us on TV! We will bring back a report on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondered if you'd be going to the game. Cheer 'em on for us! Mom