Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This post is from Nick (yes me actually posting from Indiana). As most of you know, today is Lindsay and my 4 year anniversary! We are sad to be apart, but I only have about a month left out here before I come home on leave. So, we decided to have our celebration next month (Ruth's Chris sounds better than pretty much anything from the DFAC here...).

In the mean time I have some more pictures and a video of us in the field. We just got back from Gunnery Tables where we go out for a series of engagements on the HMWVV. Our crew had a .50 Cal which you will see in the video. We were trying to take down the brown building you see in the 2 O'clock position.


After that we went out for the night fire. This is me in front of our truck with my NVGs (night vision goggles).


Also, I know everyone is getting geared up for the wedding this weekend. Andrea and Drew, I wish I could be there but I know ya'll are going to have a great time!


Only 27 days an a wake up to go and I will be back in SC...

1 comment:

Nick and Lindsay said...

I have the sweetest hubby ever! Can't wait until he's home for a bit.