Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Few Pictures

Have you ever wondered what my office is like? Well, wonder no more because this week I took some pictures for you! I actually have a really sweet office for a graduate assistant.







This is my wall of fame. If you're not on it, send me a picture to put up!

Proudly displaying my Baylor diploma.
This is my whole desk...pretty spacious, huh?
And the whole office as seen from the door. Note the floor-to-ceiling window!



As I wrote yesterday, last night was the Freshman Council retreat. I was a bit nervous about how it all would go, but it really did turn out great. We have an incredible group of freshmen who have some fantastic ideas for improving student life at USC! Here are a few shots from the retreat.



Tara (my co-GA) and I are not looking our best, but really? It's 8 a.m. and we didn't really sleep last night!






They have some big ideas!

What a great group.

This is me, falling asleep on a bench after the bus arrived to take the students back to campus. I really need a nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that the Pi Phi family picture is in the middle. :) We'll get a new one this year at Homecoming - can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Good post.