Friday, September 21, 2007

Delinquent

We apologize to everyone for the lapse in time since our last post! This week has been a busy one in the Hall household. Nick's life at work has been absolutely hectic. Yesterday I tried to call him at work - I had to try 3 different office numbers before I found him! My life has been pretty busy as well, as I try to get 300 student organizations registered for this school year. Finlay, on the other hand, continues to lead a life of leisure at home. He mostly just sits in his favorite window and barks at passing dogs, cats, and occasionally people. As I am typing he is attempting to pry my hand from the computer with his paw. He has become amazingly adedpt at this particular move. Apparently he would like me to stop typing and play with him.

Tonight Nick and Finlay will have the whole house to themselves while I am at a retreat for one of the organizations I advise: Freshman Council. For those of you Baylor Bears out there, it's similar to FLO. Now, retreats, especially those where one must sleep in a tiny bunk bed and stay up all night, are not typically my forte. However, I am looking forward to getting to know my new FC'ers and hanging out with my SG (Student Government) students who will be there. And happily for everyone, the retreat ends at 2 p.m. tomorrow.

We should return to Columbia in just enough time for everyone to catch the USC-LSU game on T.V. Nick and I plan to watch it with some of our friends from school.

This will have to be enough of an update for now because Finlay absolutely will not tolerate my spending any more time on the computer. Until next time...

No comments: