Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finlay for mayor and other news...

I think my dog has something to tell me. I guess he hasn't been listening when I've told him we're moving in 2 months! Last weekend I was in Austin for my sister-in-law, Mandy's bachelorette weekend. We had a great time! This is the only picture I got, and it's with my iPhone so I'm sorry about the quality. We dressed Mandy up and took her down to 6th Street on Friday night!
Unfortunately, I came home from Austin with the flu - yes, the real flu - even though I got the flu shot! I've been out all week, and still have symptoms so I can't leave the house yet. It's very lonely and boring!
Here's the great news on the countdown: Nick leaves the FOB on Monday, which means he has less than 2 days left there! He's slated to return to the States on the 18th and to Columbia on the 19th. That's less than 2 weeks until he's home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tie that yellow ribbon 'round the CRV. Well, at least I thought that was clever. CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE NICK BACK ON U.S. SOIL!!! Sorry about the flu - know you're miserable. Wish I could help more... Love you, Mom